Search

Wednesday, November 13

HOW SPAIN SLOWLY KILL ME







“Life is full of screwups. You're supposed to fail sometimes. It's a required part of the human existance.” 
― Sarah DessenAlong for the Ride




Spain is one of my biggest dream country to visit i want to explore in their cities and experience life in Europe country only just for a short stay.  That's why when i gave a chance to visit this country i grabbed it immediately.

Everything happen was a truly blissful event.  Last October i gathered all the documents i needed to send it for my Schengen Visa Application.  Everything were in a hurry but i thank God i finally completed it all.
I enclosed in the envelope the copy of my Application Form,  round trip ticket, my Travel Insurance, the hotel were i would stay, Certificate of Employment, Bank Certificate, Invitation coming from my host sponsor, and Passport.

After my very short stay in Samar to visit my father i immediately scheduled my visit to the Spanish Consulate for my interview .  I have in hand all the original documents just in case they ask for it.  The interview last for 10 minutes i think.  After that i went out in their office with lots of questions in my mind.  But i know i did all the best that i can. I sent all the important documents they needed for them to study my application. After 2 days i received a notification stating that my application is ready for deliver by the next day but since i don't have an office work during Saturday i got it after two days because i addressed it in my office where i work.

I was really hesitant to open the plastic but i should.  I knew it already that i got a refused visa, why? because as i remember when i read one article she also got a refusal paper.  You will notice it if you feel something inside together with your passport. It was a bond paper stating that they refuse your visa application. The reason why they refused my visa are



       " Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided."

" Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the Visa could not be ascertained".

 When i felt it my tears started to fell. I immediately called my sponsor to inform him about it.  We were both shocked and saddened.  Both depress and upset because we attached all the important documents inside the envelope.  I didn't want to wasted time because my flight schedule is on Dec. 25, 2013.  I wrote an appeal letter stating my purpose of travel and to convince them that i have no plan to stay long in there country and my sponsor also made an explanation why he invited me.

On the next day i went again in the Spanish Consulate and file my appeal. I attached another documents as a proof of my employment and some identifications of my sponsor.  I put my contact number in my letter and my passport number then after they received it i decided to go home.

I felt really disappointed, i really cried a lot when my application got refused knowing that i enclosed all the required documents but still they refused it.

My dream to step in Spain has been crash! They are killing me slowly, they killing my dreams and my rights to travel. Is it fair!?

Grabbed from Google


No comments:

Post a Comment