Search

Friday, September 7

Leyte Samar trip oh so soooooonnnnn!!!!

photo grabbed from google. 
This past few months I've been craving  for a long trip, oh well it's been a long time already since my last long travel and now this plan would be possible soon! I'm bound to Tacloban, Leyte!, i chose this place coz I am so eager to see the Longest bridge (San Juanico Bridge) of my two naked eye,  hopefully my dream to walk from one end to another of the bridge will become possible too..keeps fingers cross..:) and im so excited for this trip!!No back out! no hindrances or what so ever!This would be more exciting and i can't wait for it. I am hoping that God will bless me a very nice weather when i come there.. But for the mean time i need to prepare and get some info's for my trip..:) I'll see you soon Leyte and Samar!!Bring it on!!!

photo credit to :joemill

No comments:

Post a Comment